<< Go Back up to Region ‘Ohio’
|Follow Mike Hume’s Historic Theatre Photography:|
Architect: Thomas W. Lamb
First Opened: 14th February 1921 (101 years ago)
Former Names: Loew’s Ohio
Telephone: (216) 771-4444
The theatre opened in early 1921 as Loew’s Ohio, a home for the presentation of legitimate drama. The 1,300-seat theatre was designed in the Italian Renaissance style by noted theatre architect Thomas W. Lamb. The theatre was renovated in the early 1980s.